Let me just first say that I LOVE HOT and SPICY buffalo chicken wings. They are absolutely, finger licking good! My dilemma is how expensive they are to buy them from the local pizza and wing joints around my area. I went on a quest to making those same amazing wings at home WITHOUT the deep frying mess. After several years, lots of reading about “the best” buffalo chicken wings, I found the perfect and should I say EASIEST way to make these finger licking wings right in the comfort of my home and at a fraction of the cost.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.
- 3-5 lbs of chicken wings, trimmed and split into pieces
- Garlic Powder
- Ground Red Pepper
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup or more Frank's Hot Wing Sauce or your favorite wing sauce
- Trim and spread your chicken wings on a lightly greased baking sheet
- Sprinkle with spices, enough to evenly coat the wings
- Place in preheated 400° and cook for 25-30 minutes or until chicken skin is crispy
- Turn wings and continue cooking for another 10 or so minutes
- While wings are cooking, in a resealable container, add melted butter and wing sauce
- Add wings to sauce and shake or toss to coat.